Wednesday, May 2, 2007

i cannot come up with a witty tital today! oh well i guess the flu bug got me i am really not feeling well.
i have been looking over the MMMMMAAANNNYYYY blogs on the sockapalooza list and there is some beautiful stuff being knit out there.
I have not been able to contact my pal as of yet her URL does not work and her email is bouncing back to me :-(! i am really bummed about that, but i do have her info and have been looking at patterns and the baudelaire pattern just keeps yelling at me. now to find the perfect yarn.

I have almost finished another pair of socks for wildman. and am on the cuffs(toe up) of a pair for bigfoot (ds size 17)
I am looking at some yummy green yarn for a pair for me or maybe lavender, hummmm we will have to see.

well the couch is calling my name.